Restaurant Snack Utility
The primary responsibility of the Snack Restaurant Utility is to maintain the service standards by using courteous and professional service in any dining venue. The Snack restaurant can be assigned to work in any of the food outlets onboard, however, will make more hours assigned in the buffet area.
Knowledge, experience, skill, and/or ability
• Possess familiarity with buffet line setup, refill and clearance.
• Ensure the buffet is presentable and equipped with the correct chinaware, and hot plates for hot food.
• Transport food from the galley to the respective section and return dirty trays according to USPH and breakage prevention standards.
• Maintain clean and orderly tables.
• Set up, organize and clean assigned station according to USPH standards.
• Offer condiments and fresh pepper.
• Assist with the transport of food from the Main Galley to the Buffet Area.
• Ensure that all food items are covered, labeled and always displayed/refilled.
• Possess full knowledge of the menu.
• Possess ability to describe and serve food selection from the buffet.
• Assist with embarkation, debarkation and luggage handling duties when required.
• Perform Room Service duties when requested by supervisors.
• Handle all ship equipment with care and report any faulty/broken equipment.
• Perform general cleaning and maintenance according to U.S.P.H. standards.