The primary responsibility of the Utility Storekeeper is to be responsible for a warehouse inventory location, including receiving, storing, inventorying and issuing of Food and Beverage related items.
Knowledge, experience, skill, and/or ability
• Receive, store, and issue Food, Beverage, Hotel, or Cleaning Products used by the Food Department.
• Participate in the loading of all products necessary to the operation of the Food Dept.
• Ensure requisitions are prepared and delivered in a timely manner and in accordance with the requisition timetable.
• Ensure appropriate FIFO rotation is in place in assigned area.
• Report any issues to the Provision Master.
• Participate in the cleaning of all storage facilities according to the Public Health procedures and standards.
• Conduct scheduled and end-of-voyage physical inventory of assigned store according to Provision Master instructions.
• Complete Individual responsibilities assigned by the Head Storekeeper/Provision Master and the Assistant Food & Beverage Director.
• Receive on the job training regarding cleaning and sanitation procedures.
• Possess knowledge of all cleaning materials and chemicals, taking the necessary precautions to avoid any bodily injuries or damages to the ship property.
• Report for duties at assigned times.
• Follow instructions from Superior in line with the company rules and regulations.