The primary responsibility of the Food and Beverage Director is to ensure the efficient operation of all F&B operational areas and Housekeeping.
Knowledge, experience, skill, and/or ability
- 15 years of experience in the F&B field of luxury hotels and cruise line brands.
- At least 5 years of experience in a managerial role in a well-recognized upscale cruise line.
- Excellent understanding of food and beverage specifications.
- Outstanding knowledge of Vessel Sanitation Program regulations and procedures.
- Versed in budgeting and cost control, including but not limited to the reading and interpreting of inventory reports, food cost reports and monthly financial statements.
- Fluent in written and spoken English,
- Must be able to communicate effectively with the senior management.
- Ability to lead and make decisions.
- Good administrative skills.
- Experienced in coaching subordinates.
- Must be cost and quality conscious.
- Must adhere to specific scheduled work hours, yet be flexible if circumstances require it.
- Work with international team members.
- Perform assigned duties under pressure (time constraints).