The primary responsibility of the Chief Housekeeper is to ensure guest satisfaction by delivering world class in-suite and hotel public areas service with the highest standards of cleanliness.
Knowledge, experience, skill, and/or ability
• Inform the General Manager and Food and Beverage Director promptly of all relevant matters.
• Maintain cleanliness of all indoor areas of the ship.
• Maintain the highest standard of cleanliness in all Guest Staterooms and Suites.
• Maintain the highest standard of cleanliness in assigned Public Areas for Guests and Crew.
• Ensure high standard of laundry operation by daily checking on the condition of the Main Laundry and quality of product delivered.
• Manage the laundry operation, providing full assistance to Laundry Manager.
• Ensure that all Housekeeping areas are properly staffed, equipped (up to required par levels) and set up. Maintain cleanliness and stocking of all pantries and lockers.
• Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of all Officers, Crew cabins (entitled to service) and crew areas.
• Supervise the cleaning of suites/ staterooms.
• Inspect suites/ staterooms on a regular basis.
• Conduct recorded inspections of suites, public areas, crew cabins and crew areas.