Pastry Chef de Partie
The primary responsibility of the Chef de Partie Pastry is to assist the Pastry Chef and Pastry Sous Chef to effectively supervise and manage the onboard Pastry Production.
Knowledge, experience, skill, and/or ability
• Ensure that Quality Standards and Procedures are in line with company Rules and Regulations.
• Ensure that pastry personnel is guided and trained to increase productivity.
• Manage and run a section with the assistance of the Sous Chef Pastry, and with minimum supervision required from the Pastry Chef.
• Maintain a disciplined shift, with full in control of both the production and the personnel assigned.
• Ensure that menus, recipes, guidelines, and methods provided by the Pastry Chef are followed accordingly.
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with USPH and Company Regulations.
• Able to work in any section of the Pastry Department and demonstrate methods and recipes to subordinates.
• Produce and maintain the expected level of food quality in assigned area and according to instructions from the Pastry Chef.
• Analyze recipes constantly for any possible improvements.
• Submit daily food requisition to the Pastry Chef.
• Countercheck daily deliveries from the Storeroom for accuracy
• Report discrepancies to immediate supervisor if deliveries are incorrect or not completed.